- MiradasDoc Market features a videolibrary and professional screening area as well as a catalogue of over 200 completed documentaries.
Access to the screening area is exclusively reserved for TV acquisition and programming executives, distributors, and professionals representing festivals or institutions. These professional decision-makers will screen the documentaries in search of the best programs; those best suited to their channel’s editorial slant and to their audience’s tastes.
The catalogue will continue to be available on line for a month with a security password.
What kind of documentaries will these professionals find in our videolibrary?
* Films produced or shot in AFRICA, LATIN AMERICA and ASIA.
* Documentaries dealing with SOCIAL ISSUES and produced anywhere in the world.
* Productions that touch upon the relationship between northern and southern hemispheres
* Canarian productions with no restriction on subject matter
Genres included in the Catalogue:
* Human Interest/Social Issues
* Current Affairs/Special Reports/Politics
ph: +34 677 86 89 85